New Faith In Action Fraternal Programs Report Form (#10784)
Following the launch of the Faith in Action program model, a new form has been created that will allow reporting for most of the Supreme-recommended programs. This new form will replace 24 individual report forms, streamlining the number of forms council officers are expected to use. The electronic form is available by clicking here.
RECOMMENDED BEST PRACTICES:
- Submit one report form per program.
- This new form is an optional addition for any reporting on Featured Programs, Free Throw Championship, Soccer Challenge, Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest, or Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest, which each have their own report forms that are required to be submitted.
- Save copies of all report forms to assist with the completion of the Annual Survey of Fraternal Activity (#1728) and the Columbian Award Application (#SP-7).
- Use your Fraternal Leader Success Planner (#5033) to help document the number of programs, events, charitable hours, and distributions throughout the year.
- When calculating service hours, remember that family members and volunteers assisting the Knights can be counted towards your totals.
- Reporting should be done in whole numbers only – do not report fractions of hours or spare change.